AMAZON - Amazing what you can purchase & at great prices too! Links to Amazon UK and Canada

And for those in the US - Amazon Shopping

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PIMCO - Bill Gross June 2010 Investment Outlook

You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt.
Saint Peter, don’t you call me ‘cause I can’t go;
I owe my soul to the company store.
– Tennessee Ernie Ford
From Bill Gross of Pimco

Debt will get you in trouble – on both sides of the dollar bill as Shakespeare wisely counseled long ago: Neither a lender nor a borrower be. That probably seems like a strange admonition coming from a guy who helps to lend $1 trillion of it – and I suppose it is. But there was a time back in 1968 when lending got me in lots of trouble – deep doo-doo, to tell you the truth – and I’ve regretted it ever since. I was a Naval officer back then, sailing between the Mekong Delta and Manila Bay........
PIMCO - Bill Gross June 2010 Investment Outlook

No comments: