AMAZON - Amazing what you can purchase & at great prices too! Links to Amazon UK and Canada

And for those in the US - Amazon Shopping

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here's a One-Week Trade Good for 25%

By Jeff Clark in Growth Stock Wire:
It is a different market today than it was six weeks ago.

Back then, I warned short sellers they were about to get wiped out. Since that essay, the S&P 500 has rallied 20%. The Dow is up over 1,000 points. And investors are breathing a sigh of relief that the worst is over. Indeed, the strength of the recent rally seems to have just about everyone thinking we've entered a new bull market.

While I'd love to join the ever-expanding chorus of cheerleaders yelling out, "Give me a B... Give me a U... Give me an L – L," we'd have to add four more letters to express my true thoughts. The rally has been nice, but it's not the start of a brand new bull market. Stocks will be lower later this year.

No comments: